You are now in the main content area
Multiple Regression for Business
This course makes a comprehensive examination of both multiple regression and analysis of variance, the most commonly used statistics tools used in business, emphasizing model appropriateness for given business problem and followed by a critical analysis of any assumptions and an assessment of the model accuracy. A real-life project is used to demonstrate the practical use of the techniques. The course is supported by appropriate statistical software.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Economics and Management Science Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- ECN 329 - Statistics for Economics II
- ECN 620 - Applied Economic Analysis
- ECN 627 - Econometrics I
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- ITM 795 - Social Media Analytics
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II