You are now in the main content area
Real Estate Development and Project Mgmt
Real estate development is the process of creating new real estate properties. Students will learn the roles of the key players in this process, including municipal governments, property developers, architects, contractors and others. They will learn how the project is managed, from the inception of the idea, to market research, design, public sector approval, contract negotiation, construction and marketing. Students will learn the nature of development risks and techniques to manage development risk.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- REM 600 - Housing and Construction Management
- REM 660 - Real Estate Strategic Management
- REM 800 - Real Estate Project Capstone
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Urban and Regional Planning Professionally-Related Table II