You are now in the main content area
Real Estate Economics
In this course students study a variety of economic concepts that are critical to understanding how real estate markets function. Topics include firm and household location decisions, the factors affecting the demand and supply of real estate, the role of local governments in real estate markets, and urban structure, function and growth.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- REM 800 - Real Estate Project Capstone
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Urban and Regional Planning Professionally-Related Table II