You are now in the main content area
Housing and Construction Management
The focus in this course is the housing market, including condominiums, single-family homes and large land development projects. Topics in this course include demographic analysis, housing design, site planning, public relations and the municipal approval process. Particular attention is paid to the physical structure of residential properties and the management of the construction process.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II