You are now in the main content area
Real Estate Strategic Management
Real estate is managed at the property level by property managers, at the asset level by asset managers, and at the portfolio level by portfolio managers. Asset managers make decisions relating to leasing, capital improvements and financing for a single property. Real estate portfolio managers allocate financial resources, manage property risk, and supervise transactions across a portfolio of properties. This course introduces students to the key concepts across these levels of real estate management.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II