You are now in the main content area
Real Estate Valuation
This course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of property valuation. The course describes the three major approaches to estimating real property value: market (or sales) comparison, the income approach, and the cost approach. Through these processes, students will develop an appreciation of the components of value and how value can be impacted by a variety of elements.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- REM 400 - Real Estate Finance
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II