You are now in the main content area
Real Estate Research Methods
The focus of this course is on conducting real estate research as it would be done by developers or real estate consultants. Students will learn the key sources of information for this research and the basic analytical techniques for a wide range of property types.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management - Real Estate Management Major
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Real Estate Management
- Retail Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Urban and Regional Planning Professionally-Related Table II