You are now in the main content area
Retail Consumer Insight
The course introduces the key theoretical concepts to the understanding of consumer behaviour. Building on this foundation the retail/consumer relationship will be examined through the case study method. Topics such as the retail brand, consumer research and value equations will be introduced and examined.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- MKT 400 - Understanding Consumers and the New Media
- MKT 510 - Innovations in Marketing
- MKT 600 - Integrated Case Analysis
- Minor in Marketing
- Minor in Retail and Services Management
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management