You are now in the main content area
Managing the Retail Workplace
The quality of service that customers experience in retail settings is affected by many factors. As a result, the challenge for retailers is to provide an environment that instills a focus on customers and delivers the service required to satisfy those customers. This course introduces students to service quality management frameworks and principles. It examines how these principles are reflected in key organizational and management strategies, particularly those related to the management of the retail workforce.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- HTH 102 - Service and Professionalism
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Retail and Services Management
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management