You are now in the main content area
Merchandise Buying and Planning II
This course compliments Buying Process I by introducing students to concepts of merchandise management. Course content emphasizes analytical and quantitative aspects of merchandising planning and expected outcomes include a complete understanding of financial strategy as it relates to merchandise management, the development of dollar merchandise plans, measures of productivity and vendor performance analysis. Information technology and decision support systems represent and integral part of the course content. (Formerly FSN 551)
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Fashion Professionally-Related Table III
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Minor in Retail and Services Management
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management Professional Table I