You are now in the main content area
Great retail is about creating a consistent experience across all channels and touchpoints with customers. This includes having a holistic strategy, known as the Omni-channel approach, to manage service and distribution channels that includes brick and mortar stores, online, mobile, catalogs, and more. For this reason, it is critical that all retail students understand how these channels function together, as well as the beneficial outcomes (e.g., customer satisfaction) of operating an integrative omni-channel business. The course helps students to develop skills to analyze a firm's omni-channel strategy and recommend solutions to help meet customers' needs. Further, students will learn different techniques and strategies on how to optimize the channel operations of a business.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Accounting and Finance Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Business Technology Management Professionally-Related Table II
- Computer Science Professionally-Related Table I
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Professionally-Related Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in EBusiness
- Minor in Retail and Services Management
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Retail Management
- Retail Management Professional Table I