You are now in the main content area
Co-op Program Preparation
This course will help students prepare for their co-op work terms. Students will develop career development and job search skills including resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, and networking. Students will critically reflect on the components that ensure healthy, inclusive, and safe workplaces and will actively and collaboratively define personal strategies for cultivating them. This course will be graded and must be taken before students go out on their first work term.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Consent: Departmental consent required
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology and History Required Group I Table I
- Criminology and Politics Governance Required Group I Table I
- Criminology and Sociology Required Group 1 - Table I
- History Politics and Governance Required Group 1 - Table I
- History and Sociology Double Major Required Group 1 - Table I
- Table I - Arts
- Undeclared Arts Required Group 1 - Table I
- WKT 150 - Work Term I