You are now in the main content area
Sex, Gender Identities, and Sexualities
This course examines the social and personal significance of sexuality in our lives and the relationship between the two. It discusses sexuality as it intersects with topics such as sexual orientation, race, disability, gender identity, sex work, the military, fashion and music. In a world where same sex relations, trans identities and non-heteronormative identities are becoming more common, how is it they are still highly problematic for many individuals, families, cultures and religions?
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: UL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Professional Table I
- Criminology and Sociology Professional Table II
- History and Sociology Double Major Professional Table II
- Minor in Sociology
- Politics and Governance_Sociology Double Major Professional Table II
- Sociology Professional Table II
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies