You are now in the main content area
International Community Engagement
This course offers the opportunity for students to study and participate in a social justice project in another country. Under the supervision of a Sociology faculty member, students will learn about international development and equity and diversity issues. Students will participate in community-defined projects and engage in community service. Sociology Departmental admission approval required.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Consent: Departmental consent required
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Criminology and Sociology Professional Table II
- Environment and Urban Sustainability Professionally-Related Table IV
- Geographic Analysis Professionally-Related Table IV
- History Professionally Related - Table IV
- History and Sociology Double Major Professional Table II
- International Economics and Finance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Minor in Global Politics and Development
- Open Elective Table
- Philosophy Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance Professionally-Related Table IV
- Politics and Governance_Sociology Double Major Professional Table II
- Psychology Professionally-Related Table IV
- Sociology Professional Table II