You are now in the main content area
Production Technique II
A continuation of THP 101. Classes emphasize aspects of general stagecraft, health and safety practices, and the fundamentals of lighting and sound. Class work is designed to inter-relate these diverse departments through lecture, lab and studio instruction and build on the skills gained in THP101. Additional hours vary according to Production assignments. Students must pass all course components with an overall average of 'C' in order to proceed into THP 201.
Weekly Contact: Lab: 7.5 hrs. Lecture: 1.5 hrs.
GPA Weight: 2.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 2
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Performance Acting/Dance/Production
- Performance Elective Table III
- THF 102 - Elements of Production II
- THF 317 - Global Performance Studio
- THF 402 - Text Examination: Dramaturgy and Direction
- THF 501 - Research Methods
- THP 101 - Production Technique I
- THP 201 - Production Technique III
- THP 202 - Production Technique IV