Due to COVID-19 the CSRS is postponed. More details to come shortly.
Travel & Accommodation
Parking , opens in new windowin downtown Toronto is expensive, so we recommend public transit. Ryerson campus is walking distance from Dundas Station.
- From Pearson International Airport: The UP Express, external link takes you from Pearson International Airport to downtown Union Station in approximately 30 minutes ($12.35).
- From Billy Bishop Airport: The Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Shuttle, external link, opens in new window takes you from Billy Bishop Airport to Union station in approximately 15 minutes. The shuttle is complimentary.
- From the Toronto Coach Terminal: (Coach Canada, Greyhound, and Ontario Northland) the bus terminal is located at 610 Bay St at Dundas St West, which is approximately a 10 minute walk to the campus. Walk east on Dundas St East to Church Street. Walk north on Church Street to the George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre at 245 Church Street.
- From Union Station: (GO Transit/VIA Rail) Follow the signs to the TTC subway. Take the Line 1 (Yonge) northbound. Exit at Dundas Station.
- TTC: Take Line 1 subway to Dundas Station.
- From Dundas Station: Walk east on Dundas St East to Church Street. Walk north on Church Street to the George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre at 245 Church Street.
Ryerson University Main Campus
Check-in at the Sears Atrium, George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre, Third Floor, 245 Church St, Toronto.
There are many hotels in the downtown area! Here are a few hotels that are walking distance to the campus.
Bottled water free campus
Ryerson is PDF filebottled water free and encourages students, faculty, staff and visitors to carry a reusable bottle. This is supported by providing free, public drinking water fountains and bottle refill stations throughout our campus. Locate our water fountains and bottle refill stations on our campus map.