The Ryerson Career & Co-op Centre is here to support you in your professional development as you embark on your career.
Alumni within five years of graduation can take advantage of all services, including appointments with a faculty-specific Career Education team member, professional development sessions with our experienced staff and industry professionals, and much more!
Getting involved: Whether you’re a new grad, mid-career or senior professional, we want to work with you! Take a look at the different ways to get involved and give back to your Ryerson community.
How We Support Alumni
- Meet with a faculty-specific Career Education team member.
- 30 minute appointment slots available Monday to Friday throughout the year
- check the calendar for dates & times, external link
- appointments are available virtually by video call or by telephone.
- Strengthen your online profile with:
- Use the award-winning Career Compass career planning and job search guide books for undergraduate degree holders and graduate degree holders, found on the Career Resources page.
- View the professional development discounts available for Ryerson Alumni, opens in new window.
Giving Back to Ryerson
Share your expertise and experience with current Ryerson students, who are eager to hear from alumni on their career journeys. Ways to give back include:
“I have had the pleasure of connecting with many students at Ryerson. Their ambition, dedication, and talent have far exceeded my expectations.”
91% of 2017 Ryerson grads worked full-time or went to grad school within 6 months
89% of 2017 Ryerson grads in the workforce were employed within 6 months