Where Can My Degree Take Me?
At the Career & Co-op Centre, we support all students from their pre-arrival through to professional life. Our faculty-labour market aligned career & co-op model ensures your faculty has a dedicated Career Education and Campus Engagement Specialist to work with you, bringing expertise on the diverse career paths and industry trends related to your program of study.
How we work with you
Our team of Career Education and Campus Engagement Specialists build career development programs tailored to the needs of each Faculty. These programs can include:
- Sessions focused on your needs by year of study.
- Tailored sessions for each academic program of study and faculty specific advice on career planning.
- Events that bring in alumni and industry professionals to provide you with networking opportunities.
Our Career Education and Campus Engagement Specialists also work with student groups and societies to link your curricular and co-curricular experiences. Together, we deliver workshops, training, and employer events.
To learn more about the support, programs, and resources available specifically for your faculty, select:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Communication & Design
- Faculty of Community Services
- Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
- Faculty of Science
- The Chang School of Continuing Education
- Graduate Studies
Students of the Ted Rogers School of Management can access all support, programs, and resources available through our office as well as through the TRSM Business Career Hub.