Guest User Account
Ryerson accounts can be granted to guests of the university including visiting scholars, guest speakers or contractors, as well as representatives of student groups.
For more on the Ryerson systems, guests and student groups can access, see the online resources page.
Sponsoring Guest Users
If you’re a Ryerson employee with authorization from a dean, chair or director, you can sponsor a new guest user for access to online resources or extend access for an existing guest.
- Log in to my.ryerson.ca, opens in new window.
- Under the Self Service section, click Guest and Generic Accounts.
- Click Request Guest Account, complete and submit the form.
- Computing and Communications Services (CCS) will verify the request with your authorization contact by email before creating guest sign-in credentials.
- Your guest user will receive a Role Activation link in an email to complete setup. Please allow up to 24 hours for the account to fully activate.
Please note, your guest’s role activation link is valid for one week. Should the link expire, or, if any account changes need to take place, contact the CCS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-5000, ext. 6806.