Personal Web Account (people.ryerson.ca)
Personal web accounts (people.ryerson.ca) are available to Ryerson Faculty & Staff who wish to host a website at Ryerson.
Accounts on people.ryerson.ca server are subject to the same rules, regulations and usage guidelines applied to all user accounts. Ryerson's main web site provides a web page policy.
In addition to the usual guidelines, a web page must:
- Comply with all ONET regulations
- Not intend to advertise or help operate a private business
- Not present copyrighted material without the author's consent. When possible, copyrighted material should be linked to, not reproduced
- Comply with the Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Policy of the University
- Identify the individual responsible for maintaining the page and give the most recent revision date
Because of problems with security and resource consumption, staff and faculty cannot run private CGI programs on people.ryerson.ca
For more information on Ryerson Web Servers, view Hosting a Website at Ryerson .