Pitman - ResNet Instructions for Windows Vista
- Click Start > Control Panel - the screen, as shown below, will appear. Click Classic View and then double click Network and Sharing Center.
2. Right click Local Area Connections: If you see Enable, click Enable; if you see Disable: click Disable. Right click again then click Enable.
3. Right click again Local Area Connections– Click Properties If you are prompted by Windows Security, please click Continue.
4. Place a check mark beside Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) - Click Properties – the screen below will appear. Then, place a check mark beside Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) - Click Properties.
5. Ensure checks marks are beside: - Obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server address automatically Click OK and close all screens.