You are now in the main content area
Wireless Configuration Instructions for Chromebook
These instructions will configure your wireless connection to the RU-Secure wireless network. It will allow you to authenticate and browse using a higher level of security and protection.
1. On the bottom right, click the status bar. From the menu option, select "RU-SECURE"
Note: If your Wi-Fi is disabled, click "No network"and select "Turn Wi-Fi on..."
2. Ensure you have the following setup for your Wi-Fi connection:
- SSID: RU-SECURE
- EAP METHOD: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate: Default
- Identity: Your my.ryerson username (same as your Ryerson Gmail account)
- Password: Your my.ryerson password
If you encounter any issues connecting, please contact email@example.com