Ryerson University offers students a wide range of printing and plotting options on campus.
Faculty and staff can use their own local printers or network printing can be set up using Central File and Print Service (CFAPS) or through the internet. Supported printers are listed in the Hardware section.
Students can select two available connection methods:
- Printing from a lab workstation
- Printing from a laptop using Web Printing Services
Documents (print jobs) can be submitted to the printers located in the following Academic Computing Labs:
- LIB-272 (Library)
- SHE-677, SHE-576
- TRS-2-006, TRS-2-148, TRS-2-154, TRS-3-148, TRS-3-150
- Before you print, double-check that the correct print settings and correct printer is selected.
- Double-sided (duplex) printing is the default setting on all self-serve monochrome printers.
- Single-sided printing is the default setting on all self-serve colour printers.
- Printing services at Ryerson can be paid for by adding funds to your Ryerson OneCard or a non-ID Cash Card. For information on how to add funds to your card, a map of card-loading locations on campus, and more, please visit www.ryerson.ca/onecard