With most classes taking place virtually due to COVID-19, CCS Labs are closed until further notice and temporarily accessible only by remote access. Learn how to establish remote connections to computing labs.
Current issues with printing: Due to recent Adobe license changes, some users may get an error when trying to print PDFs in CCS labs. Please see this google docGoogle document, external link to solve the issue.
Ryerson University offers students a wide range of printing and plotting options on campus.
Faculty and staff can use their own local printers or network printing can be set up using Central File and Print Service (CFAPS), opens in new window or through the internet. Supported printers, opens in new window are listed in the Hardware section.
Students can select two available connection methods:
- Printing from a lab workstation
- Printing from a laptop using Web Printing Services
Documents (print jobs) can be submitted to the printers located in the following Academic Computing Labs:
- LIB-272 (Library)
- TRS-2-006, TRS-2-148, TRS-2-154, TRS-3-148, TRS-3-150
- Before you print, double-check that the correct print settings and correct printer is selected.
- Double-sided (duplex) printing is the default setting on all self-serve monochrome printers.
- Single-sided printing is the default setting on all self-serve colour printers.
- Printing services at Ryerson can be paid for by adding funds to your Ryerson OneCard or a non-ID Cash Card. For information on how to add funds to your card, a map of card-loading locations on campus, and more, please visit University Business Services.