Welcome to the Ryerson Career and Co-op Centre!
The Co-op Team provides support to Ryerson University departments that offer formal co-operative education programs.
Co-op is a form of experiential learning that allows students to gain valuable work experience in the industry before graduation. Students go on four to five work terms between the 2nd and 4th year of their program.
- To help students draw connections between their academic study and their co-op work experiences.
- To build and reinforce positive relationships with employers who hire Ryerson co-op students and engage with the broader Ryerson community.
- To raise awareness of the value of co-operative education and its role in preparing students for career success.
What We Do
- Prepare students for the job search process by providing training and support that will enhance their resume and cover letter writing skills, interviewing skills, networking skills, and job search strategies.
- Manage and facilitate the co-op recruitment process to create a seamless process for students and employers.
- Promote Ryerson co-operative education to employer stakeholders and the broader Ryerson community.