What Employees Need to Do
The university is not planning for a broad return-to-campus at this time, and remote work will continue until at least January 2021.
As plans for an eventual return-to-campus are developed, we all have a role to play in contributing to the wellbeing of our community. It’s important all employees familiarize themselves with the new directives and protocol. If you have questions or are not sure how they apply to your role, contact your leader.
- Self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. Do not come to campus if you are sick.
- Plan your commute.
- Follow personal hygiene best practices.
- Maintain physical distancing when on campus and follow the directives of signage.
- Follow communal disinfecting practices and maintain a clean desk.
- Prioritize email, phone or video conferences to meet rather than in-person, per meeting and gathering protocol.
- Wear PPE where required.
If you have any questions, please connect with your leader or contact your HR partner.