You are now in the main content area
- Academic accommodations are available to all Ryerson students with a diagnosed disability. Visit Academic Accommodation Support to learn more about the registration process. If you are already registered and require support, email your Accommodation Facilitator directly.
- Writing Support, Math Support, English Language Support, Graduate Student Support, and Student Skills and Transition appointments are available online or by phone. Students can book appointments at Student Learning Support. For more information, please visit the Student Learning Support website.
- Students should reach out to departmental staff via email/phone to make alternate arrangements.
- All facilitated/non-facilitated discussions, as well appeal hearings, will now occur over the phone or via Google meet.
- If you have been asked to attend a facilitated discussion, or you have an upcoming appeal hearing, the AIO will be contacting you directly to confirm how you can participate.
- If you have been invited to a non-facilitated discussion, please contact your instructor directly to confirm whether the meeting will take place over the phone or via Google meet.
- Any documents to be submitted to the AIO, such as workshop forms or appeal forms, should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and check the Academic Integrity Office website for updates.
- The Library has laptops and mobile internet hotspots available (in limited supply) for remote lending for student use within Ontario. This is a service provided by the Ryerson Library to assist students who require access to technology in order to complete courses remotely during COVID-19. Users will need to complete and submit this online request form, external link to access this program. Students who are experiencing hardship as a result of the pandemic will receive priority.
- All student computer labs are closed.
- All online services and resources remain available to students, faculty, instructors and staff, including research help. The Library has also introduced new and expanded online resources and services, as well as some onsite services. For updates, resources and contact info, please visit the Ryerson Library.