You are now in the main content area
Graduation & Convocation
- The university is continuing to follow the advice and guidance of public health agencies and government directives on social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- In light of the government and public health protocols, the university will postpone all in-person fall 2021 convocation ceremonies and celebrate graduates virtually.
- Yes. If you have applied to graduate, and have completed your program requirements successfully, you will still graduate and be awarded your degree/certificate.
- Please check your Graduation Status on RAMSS, and consult with your program department if you are unsure of your graduation status.
- If you have a current application to graduate, you’ll receive a confirmation of your eligibility to graduate status by Wednesday, September 22, 2021 via your Ryerson email address.
- Yes. Students who are approved to graduate will receive information about obtaining both an e-parchment and a parchment in the mail.
- All 2020/21 graduates who had their in person ceremonies postponed will be given the opportunity to cross the convocation stage. Please know that we look forward to celebrating this milestone in-person when it is safe to do so.
- All 2020/21 graduates will be given the opportunity to cross the convocation stage.
- Please be assured that once it is safe to hold large in-person gatherings again, the university will reach out to invite all 2020/21 graduates to participate in future convocation ceremonies.
- Good news! The deadline to collect your document has been extended to December 16, 2022. You can collect your document in-person at the ServiceHub. Be sure to bring identification and observe our guidelines for coming to campus. We plan to reinstate our on-request courier service in RAMSS as soon as possible.