You are now in the main content area

Student Records, Curriculum Management and Official Transcripts

  • Ryerson has partnered with MyCreds powered by Digitary, external link, a leading digital credential expert and platform for certifying, sharing and verifying academic credentials, to issue official transcripts for Ryerson in a secure digital format. These digital transcripts will be certified and considered ‘official,’ and can be shared securely with educational institutions, employers, immigration authorities and other third parties.
  • You can use the transcript order functionality in RAMSS to order a secure electronic transcript. You can track when your transcript has been sent, when it arrives at its destination, and when it has been opened. With Ryerson’s new e-Transcript, you’ll also save on courier and postage costs. Your e-Transcript is secure and verifiable so employers, graduate schools and all the others you might share it with will know it’s valid. The Board of Governors-approved e-Transcript fee of $18 will apply.
  • If you have a Fee Hold on your account, you will not be able to order an official transcript until you have cleared the outstanding balance on your account.
  • Visit the Official Transcripts page on the Registrar’s website for complete details.
  • Yes, if you have already officially graduated you can still use the Request a Letter function in your Student Center in RAMSS, but please note that we will only issue confirmation of graduation status letters electronically. You should confirm with the recipient that they will accept a PDF letter.
  • You may also encourage the recipient or third party to use the Degree Verification Service.
  • The ServiceHub is currently closed for in-person services. Student Records will temporarily accept Personal Data Change requests via email to You must provide the following in your email: 
    • Your request must come from your email address
    • You must attach a scan or photo of your Ryerson OneCard
    • You must attach a scan or image of your supporting documentation (e.g. passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate)
    • You must attach a complete PDF filePersonal Data Change form
  • Letters of Permission will not be processed for Canadian residents for in-person activities at international institutions until further notice.
  • International students who are currently residing in their home countries may be eligible to take courses in their home country. However, they are strongly advised to consult with International Student Services to be clear about potential negative impacts on their Study Permit and future immigration eligibility.
  • Please see detailed instructions on the Letter of Permission information page.
  • At this time, we cannot provide a hard copy of your Letter of Permission; however, an electronic copy will be available in your RAMSS Student Center under the “View my Communications” tab.
  • Yes, you can still use the Request a Letter function in your Student Center in RAMSS.
  • All letters will be emailed to your Ryerson email address.  During this time, there will be no pick up or fax option.
  • The University is not processing Document Reissues/Amendments at this time.