A symposium presented by the Canadian Research Network for Care in the Community (CRNCC) and the Ontario Community Support Association (OCSA), held in Richmond Hill, Ontario, on October 29, 2009.
PowerPoint Presentations listed in order of appearance:
- Sexuality and Aging: Setting the Context
By Janet M. Lum (PhD), Associate Professor/Co-Director, Graduate Program in Public Policy & Administration, Department of Politics & Public Administration, Ryerson University; and Co-Chair, Canadian Research Network for Care in the Community (CRNCC)
- Sexuality, Sexual Health and Aging
By Merryn Gott (PhD), Professor, Health Sciences, University of Auckland [New Zealand]; Former Senior Lecturer, Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing [UK]
- Older People and Sexuality in the Institutional Setting: Penalized Pleasure?
By Michael Bauer (RN, ND, M. Geront., PhD), Lecturer, La Trobe University [Australia]
- Healthy Aging for Sexual Minority Seniors in Canada
By Bill Ryan (MSW, M. Ed.), Adjunct Professor, McGill University [Canada]
- Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter: Sexuality Education for Mid and Later Life
By Peggy Brick (M. Ed.), Author and Educator, Consortium of Sexuality and Aging [USA]
- Sexuality and Aging: Innovative Practices on the Ground
By Devan Nambiar, Education Coordinator, Rainbow Health Ontario [Canada]
- Implementing an Innovative Seniors' Program at the Community Levelntation
By Michele Cauch (MSW, M.A.), Community and Corporate Development Officer, St. Paul’s L’Amoreaux Centre; Founder, SageHealth Network [Canada]