Course outlines are reviewed by faculty evaluators to establish Transfer Credit equivalencies. Insufficient or incomplete course outlines impact your application and can delay your results.
- Self Service Application via RAMSS: Detailed course outlines may be required - after your application is processed, you will receive an email notification with a link to upload course outlines.
- Manual Application Upload: a detailed course outline is always required at the time of application
A detailed course outline or a syllabus is normally provided on the first day of class and it must be issued by your previous institution - altered course outlines will not be accepted. The course outline must include:
- course title and course code (must match your transcript)
- course description
- course objectives/learning outcomes
- weekly list of topics
- textbook(s) used
- information about assignments/essays (especially for Liberal Studies credits)
- information about lab (if applicable)
- an evaluation scheme
The following are not accepted:
- A link to a course outline available on the Internet
- Academic calendar descriptions.