Advanced Secondary courses, such as AP, IB and CEGEP courses may be considered for Transfer Credits.
- Equivalency Table: A table with established Transfer Credit equivalencies is available as a guide. Transfer Credits are subject to teaching and program department approval and final results are only official after validation by the Transfer Credit Unit.
- Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC): Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE) will be considered with grades of III (C) or higher.
- College Board Advanced Placement (AP): Advanced Placement subject examinations will be considered with a grade of 4 or higher. Official transcripts from the College Board are required.
- French Baccalaureate: Subjects completed with a final co-efficient of 10 or higher will be considered on an individual basis.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE): Advanced Level Examinations (A-Levels) will be considered with grades of C or higher.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Higher Level (HL) subjects completed with a grade of 5 or higher will be considered on an individual basis. Official transcripts from IB are required.
- You must apply using the Manual application upload process. Upload one detailed course outline in PDF format for each course even if an equivalency exists on the table.
- You must apply using your high school as the institution when you are applying for these transfer credits.