Skip to main content

As a Yeates School of Graduate Studies student you are eligible to apply for Transfer Credits if you have completed graduate level coursework but have not been awarded a graduate degree.

Applying for Transfer Credits

  • Before applying for Transfer Credits see your program administrator.
  • Your program administrator will help you apply for the Transfer Credit
  • Approved Transfer Credits will be posted to your Transfer Credit Report on the RAMSS (

Mailing Address:

Ryerson University
Transfer Credit Unit
350 Victoria Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5B 2K3


Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.


Phone: 416-598-5959
Fax: 416-979-5207