Catalyst Cyber Range
Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, all our programming is currently being delivered virtually.
Practise. Plan. Protect.
Cyberattacks are an imminent threat. With a rapid shift in digital transformation across all sectors and industries, cyberattacks continue to be on the rise, pressing organizations to stay prepared. How you or your team responds to a cyberattack in those critical moments of detection can determine the level of impact and disruption your organization faces.
About the Catalyst Cyber Range
The Catalyst Cyber Range has been developed with an objective to train and upskill cybersecurity talent and facilitate cyber research and development in Canada. Headquartered in Brampton’s Innovation District, the Catalyst Cyber Range provides onsite and virtual programming to organizations across Canada.
This initiative is generously supported by the Government of Canada’s Federal Development Agency for Southern Ontario.
The Catalyst Cyber Range offers a combination of best in-class technology, training frameworks and simulated environments that replicate real-world environments and help prepare your teams for emerging threats.
Our virtual training environment was developed in collaboration with RHEA technologies and offers a safe and secure environment to simulate real-life scenarios and train individuals and teams with the tools, tactics and protocols that are required to defend against the most pressing cybersecurity threats.
With cybercrime on the rise, it is essential for all of us to be prepared for any cybersecurity threats. The Catalyst Cyber Range enables enterprises, SMBs, students, researchers and entrepreneurs to train and upskill talent, conduct research, test new products and validate their cybersecurity playbook in a safe and secure environment.
Our virtual platform offers remote access to work with individuals and organizations of all kinds - business and cybersecurity leadership teams, incident response teams, security operations analysts, post-secondary institutions, researchers, not-for-profit organizations and more.
How you can benefit
There are many benefits that our virtual cyber range can offer your entire organization. Learn how to identify, handle and respond to cybersecurity threats. Equip your team with knowledge and training to combat cyberthreats. Evaluate your existing processes and procedures, Learn to be fully prepared and ready to act on cyber threats, including:
- Augment your cybersecurity skillset while training with the newest technologies in a safe and secure environment.
- Understand risks that exist within your network
- Increase your team’s readiness to respond
- Test and secure your technology infrastructure
- Leverage proven methodologies to better help you detect and mitigate cyber threats
- Validate and evaluate your incident response playbook
- Develop and continually enhance your cybersecurity skillset
- Improve teamwork and overall team capabilities with team-based missions, learning and performance-based assessments. Upgrade your virtual environments whenever you want or scale up as your company grows.
- Learn industry best practices.
Our range leads with onsite trainers to guide teams through their scenarios, along with the following features:
- Large scale, virtual environment replicating a corporate SOC environment, including the latest software and solutions.
- 60+ virtual machines running on licensed servers, firewalls, and endpoints.
- Automatic traffic generation for red team or attack, for business applications, and for internet segment.
- Ability to create customized scenarios in collaboration with Cyber Range staff.
- Opportunity for independent engagements on the learners own schedule.
Engage with us
We support teams and learners of all types and sizes, as well as individuals with diverse needs. From pre-built scenarios and workshops to customized training solutions and tailored virtual environments for large scale deployment, we work with you to help find the solution that works best for your needs.
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org