You are now in the main content area
Book a Faculty Suite
The DMP has a number of computers available for the exclusive use by faculty, staff, graduate & undergraduate students who are assisting professors in their teaching - free of charge.
Both PC and Mac workstations are equipped with a variety of multimedia tools and software. Some tools include flatbed tabloid scanner with transparency adapter, 35mm slide and film scanner, video and audio editing software.
Our faculty suite is located within the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (DCC 715); located in the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex (DCC).
Common Uses of Suites
- Scanning of images, transparencies, 35mm slides and film.
- Creation of static and animated graphics.
- Creation of presentations for classroom use.
- Creation of screen recordings for tutorials or presentations.
- Video and audio editing.
- Adobe Creative Suite
How to Book a Workstation
The DMP Faculty Suite workstations are resources that can be booked by Ryerson staff and faculty, using your Ryerson Google Calendar. They can be booked in the same way you would book a room for a meeting.
- Open your Ryerson Google Calendar, opens in new window and "Create" an event. Enter your name in the event title.
- Select your desired date and time.
- Select "Rooms" to view the available faculty workstations.
- Select the desired workstation, and it will automatically populate the "Where" field.
- In the "Description" field, write what you intend to use the workstation for.
- Make sure to set the "Visibility" to "Private"
- Press "Save"