If you are a Ryerson student, staff, or faculty - you can access Google Workspace from your Ryerson Gmail or from the following links:
- Gmail, external link
- Google Calendar, external link
- Google Drive, external link
- Google Groups, external link
- Google Hangouts, external link
- Google Keep, external link
Visit Getting Started to learn how to setup your mobile device, email clients, and more.
Training for Employees
Computing and Communications Services is pleased to offer Google Workspace workshops open to all employees. Available workshops include:
- Introduction to Gmail and Google Calendar
- Introduction to Google Drive and Google Docs
- Google Docs for Advanced Users
- Google Sheets for Advanced Users
- Using Google Slides for Effective Presentations
- Using Google Forms for Surveys and Quizzes
Visit the Learning Events Calendar to browse current offerings and register for a workshop.
If you have specific training needs that are not covered by the Google Workspace workshops, you can request a customized workshop for yourself or your team. Please contact the CCS Help Desk at email@example.com or 416-979-5000, ext. 556806 with the details of your request.
Digital Media Projects does not provide technical support for Google Workspace. For technical support, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty & Staff Support: (416) 979 - 5000 ext. 556806
- Student Support: (416) 979 - 5000 ext. 556840