Are you a student looking to gain profesional experience in your field of study?
The SDZ is ofering a unique internship program that wil expose you to the start-up environment while being directly mentored by startup founders.
This volunteer program will pair interns on a with one of our startups over the course of the Fall 2019 semester, and will count as a non-curricular course credit.
Looking to distinguish your skills? After four terms in the internship program, you may be eligible to receive a Specialization in ZONE Education badge on your transcript!
Intersted in applying?
To apply for a conditional internship simply send your cover letter and resume to the supervisor of interest (from the job posting section below).
Steps to becomming an intern:
- Apply and receive acceptance as an intern onto the team of an SDZ startup.
- Register as an SDZ intern (sign our membership agreement).
- Sign and submit the intern-startup agreement.
- Attend mandatory intern check-ins (total of two per term).
- Attend skills building and/or social events hosted by the SDZ (optional).