Are you a student looking to gain professional experience in your field of study?
The SDZ is offering a unique internship program that wil expose you to the start-up environment, while being directly mentored by startup founders.
This volunteer program will pair interns with one of our startups over the course of the Winter 2020 semester, and will count as a non-curricular course credit.
Looking to distinguish your skills? After four terms in the internship program, you may be eligible to receive a Specialization in ZONE Education badge on your transcript!
Interested in applying?
To apply for an internship, simply email your resume to the supervisor of interest (from the job posting section below).
This internship program is rolling, but the last day to apply for the Winter term is January 19th and all internships will end on April 9th.
Steps to becoming an intern:
- Apply, interview with and receive acceptance as an intern onto the team of an SDZ startup
- Register as an SDZ intern no later than two weeks after you've been recruited (sign our membership agreement and enroll in the Zone)
- Sign and submit the intern-startup agreement before any work with the startup commences
- Attend a mandatory intern check-in (Feb. 25 and March 17 from 1:30-2pm)
- Attend skills building and/or social events hosted by the SDZ (optional)
Internship Posting Board
Circle shop, opens in new window - Market Research and Promotions
Science Everywhere, opens in new window - Research
May Contain, opens in new window - Data Analysis
Oxilight, opens in new window - Prototyping (sotware development)
Oxilight, opens in new window - Market Research
Nytilus, opens in new window - Market Research
True and You, opens in new window - Promotions
Patagona Tech, opens in new window - Promotions
Aqua Signum, opens in new window - Software Prototyping
GetCleanTech, opens in new window - Promotions
GetCleanTech, opens in new window - Prototyping