You are now in the main content area
Student Innovation Challenges
Do you want to build workplace skills, be part of a team that solves problems that matter, and meet people who can connect you to your next opportunity? If so, sign up here, external link for the SDZ's Student Innovation Challenges!
At this event you will:
What to expect:
- Teamwork: You can come with a team or we can help you build one.
- Challenges: You and your team can select a challenge in any of the following industries: healthcare, accessibility, fin-tech, cyber security, and food.
- Training: We will provide you with the tools, frameworks, and support you need to succeed. You will learn skills related to problem-solving, risk assessment, creativity, critical thinking, and more!
- Time commitment: The first week is bootcamp-style, so you can hit the ground running. Then it's 2-5 hrs/week.
- Mentorship & connections: Each week you will connect with experts and mentors in your chosen industry to get feedback and strengthen your idea.
- Funding: Upon completion you will receive $500 for your participation.
- BONUS: A few teams will be selected to receive training from one of our partner incubators in Germany. These teams must commit to have at least 1 member of their team available to take part in (virtual) final presentations on December 9th for the German incubator.
- Applications close on October 6th, 2021 at 11:59 EST
- Event kick-off: October 12th, 2021
- Event wrap-up: November 17th, 2021