Toy Lending Library
The GRC's Toy Lending Library contains toys as well as books, pamphlets, magazines, and other information about child care, health, and parenting issues.
Parents and caregivers who become members of the GRC may borrow materials for a period of two weeks.
- Lost or Damaged Item Policy
- Registration Forms
- Hours and Location
- Contact Information
Lost Item Policy:
Members are responsible of all lost items and will be asked to replace the lost toy or cover the cost of the item.
Damaged Item Policy:
Members are responsible for replacing damaged items and will be asked to replace the damaged toy or cover the cost of the item.
- Anyone wishing to borrow toys, kits, or books from the library must complete a Toy Lending Library membership form.
- Toys, kits, or books may be borrowed for a period of 14 days.
- One toy, kit, or book may be borrowed per child to a maximum of 2 toys, kits, or books per family during each borrowing period.
- Extensions will be granted if no other family has reserved the borrowed item.