How to Apply
Submit Your Application
Apply online through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC), external link, opens in new window. If you are a current Ontario high school student, or you are studying the Ontario curriculum offshore, please fill out the OUAC 101 application. Otherwise, please apply using the OUAC 105 application. Current Ryerson students or former students must use the Ryerson application.
Submit/Upload Required Documents
Once you have received an email acknowledgement of your application from Ryerson, and you have successfully activated your Ryerson Online Identity, you should begin the process of submitting your transcripts and supporting documents through your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal, as applicable.
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Supplementary form
- Supporting documents
- Non-academic requirements
- Proof of English language proficiency
Please visit the Document Submission page to determine what documents you are required to submit and how to submit them.
Check Your Application Status
- Visit After Applying to review your next steps and responsibilities.
- Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list and check your spam folder to ensure you do not miss critical communications from us.
- Log in to your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal to view letters/documents issued to you by Undergraduate Admissions and to track your application.
As an applicant, you have access to your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal until late September, after which time your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal account will be deactivated. After this closure, your communications will remain available through RAMSS.