MLC Pandemic Webinar 'Post-Pandemic Office Design'
- May 20, 2021
- 4:00 PM EDT - 5:00 PM EDT
- Open To
- Everyone - register for Zoom link
From home offices to outdoor meeting hubs, the pandemic has dramatically altered our understanding of the modern workspace. Drawing on architectural, interior design, and management perspectives, this webinar explores the future of workplace design.
- Blaine Brownell, external link, Director, School of Architecture, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Yongyeon Cho, external link, Assistant Professor, Department of Interior Design, Iowa State University
- Linda Zhang, Assistant Professor, School of Interior Design, Ryerson University
The webinar is open to the general public and free of charge. Register above to gain access to the Zoom room details.
“Post-Pandemic Office Design” is the seventeenth installation of the MLC Research Centre & Gallery’s webinar series that began on April 2, 2020 as an urgent cultural response to the crisis.