MLC webinar: Dating, Sex and COVID-19
- September 23, 2021
- 4:00 PM EDT - 5:00 PM EDT
- Open To
- Everyone - register for Zoom link
From casual online dating to sex in partnerships, the pandemic has profoundly affected the way we think about sex and relationships. This webinar explores the shifts in intimacy in the wake of COVID-19.
- Dominic Pettman, external link, Media and New Humanities, The New School
- Jessica O'Reilly, external link, Founder of Sex with Dr. Jess
- Maria Gurevich, Psychology, Ryerson University
- Stefanie Duguay, external link, Communication Studies, Concordia University
The webinar is open to the general public and free of charge. To participate, register above to gain access to the Zoom room details.
“Dating, Sex and COVID-19” is the twentieth installation of the MLC Research Centre & Gallery’s webinar series that began on April 2, 2020 as an urgent cultural response to the crisis.