Alan Shepard Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Awards
The annual Alan Shepard Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of individuals and teams who advance equity, diversity and inclusion through their work, research and/or volunteer contributions in the community.
Register to join the 2021 virtual Alan Shepard EDI Awards Ceremony!
2021 awards recipients
- Joshin Marriott | Department of Sociology, Faculty of Arts
- Jose Rosales | Media Production Program, RTA School of Media, Faculty of Communication and Design
- Ryerson Formula Racing (team):
- Erica Attard (team captain) | Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
- George Stoyanov | | Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science
- Riley Kucheran | Assistant Professor of Design Leadership, School of Fashion, Faculty of Communication & Design; Associate Director, Saagajiwe Centre for Indigenous Communication and Design; and Indigenous Advisor, Yeates School of Graduate Studies
- Antoinette Mercurio | Former Senior Writer/Editor, Central Communications, Office of the President
- Inclusive Media and Design Centre (team):
- Deborah Fels | Director, Inclusive Media and Design Centre, Ted Rogers School of Management
- Margot Whitfield | Manager, Inclusive Media and Design Centre, Ted Rogers School of Management