Project Management Office (PMO)
Led by Paul Chung, the senior manager of capital projects and Michael Meleca, senior manager of project management, Ryerson University’s Project Management Office (PMO) is dedicated to planning, coordinating and managing all renovations, new construction and infrastructure renewal projects for Facilities Management and Development.
PMO staff include project managers and project coordinators with professional training and designations covering a wide area of expertise:
- building architecture and landscape architecture
- architectural technology and building science
- project management professionals
- construction management and technology
- mechanical, electrical and civil engineering
- interior design, furniture, fixtures and equipment
Learn more about projects and renovation requests
An outline of the general timelines, approvals and processes for securing leased space and/or completing renovation and fit-out projects can be found on the Renovation Request Process and Timeline page.