CUPE Local 3904, Unit 3 (Teaching Assistants, Graduate Assistants, Lab Monitors, and Invigilators) Collective Agreement
This electronic version of the September 1, 2017 - August 31, 2020 Collective Agreement between Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 3904, Unit 3 and the Board of Governors of Ryerson University is provided for the convenient reference of CUPE members and other interested parties. If any conflict is found between this version and the official documents, the terms of the official documents will prevail.
The University and CUPE Local 3904, Unit Three have reached a tentative settlement for a new collective agreement. The tentative agreement is subject to ratification by the Union membership and the University’s Board of Governors. The union will be conducting a ratification vote the week of June 18. Ratification by the University’s Board of Governors will follow shortly thereafter.
The current Collective Agreement between CUPE Local 3904, Unit 3 and the Board of Governors of Ryerson University expired on August 31, 2017. Negotiation of the new contract began on January 30, 2018. Currently the parties are still in the process of bargaining, and as such the 2014-2017 Collective Agreement remains in effect.
- PDF fileBriefing note regarding negotiated changes to the CUPE Local 3904, Unit 3 (2017-2020) Collective Agreement
- CUPE 3 (TA/GA): Guide for Supervising Instructors, external link
- PDF filePriority of Appointments
- google docSample Assistantship Workload Form, external link
(View only Google Doc. To edit, make a copy in your drive)
- google docSample TA GA Rating Scale, external link
Performance Evaluation Fillable Forms
- PDF fileGraduate Assistantship / Teaching Assistantship Form
- PDF fileInvigilator
- PDF fileLab Monitor