Mandatory Academic Program Orientation Sessions
- August 28, 2019
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Gain the tools and resources you need to have a successful transition into your program. Through a series of presentations and activities, you will be introduced to your program curriculum, connect with key faculty and staff, and meet your peers. You will learn more about the Faculty of Community Services, our campus and some of the key resources at Ryerson.
Each school will be hosting their program-specific workshop from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the locations listed below:
- Child and Youth Care: 6th floor, Sally Horsfall Eaton Centre (SHE), 99 Gerrard St. E.
- Disability Studies: SHE 576, 99 Gerrard St. E.
- Early Childhood Studies: RCC 204, 80 Gould St.
- Nursing: LIB 072, 350 Victoria St.
- Nutrition and Food: POD 250, 350 Victoria St.
- Occupational and Public Health: ENG LG-14, 245 Church St.
- Social Work: ENG LG-11, 245 Church St.
- Urban and Regional Planning: SBB 302, 105 Bond St.
This is a mandatory event for all first-year students.