Ryerson’s Faculty of Community Services offers internal publication, seed, travel and proposal development grant opportunities to faculty members for a wide range of scholarly, research and creative activities:
- Publication grants support manuscript completion and submission.
- Seed grants support research activities.
- Travel grants support faculty members to present at academic conferences.
- Proposal development grants support the development of grant applications for external funding agencies.
We hold grant competitions in March and October each year:
- The fall competition opens on October 1 and closes on October 31.
- The spring competition opens on March 15 and closes on April 17.
To determine your eligibility, application requirements and evaluation criteria, review the following: