Student & Alumni Showcase
Graduates of the F+PPCM program have been successful in securing a wide range of positions in the world of museums, libraries and archives.
In addition, some students have chosen to pursue doctoral studies in the fields of Art History, Visual Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Digital Asset Manager at National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa
- Assistant Curator, Photography Collection San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Director, Photographs Collection, The National Library of Chile, Santiago
- Photo Archivist - Archival Description, Library and Archives Canada, Ottawa
- Assistant Director - Curator of Collections at Visual Studies Workshop
- Chief Curator – Photography Collection, Harry Ransom Center, Austin
- Collections Manager -Department of Photographs at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Associate Curator - Collections Manager at MacLaren Art Centre, Barrie
- Collections Management Assistant at Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Conservator, Archives of Ontario, Toronto
- Chief Object Preparator - George Eastman House, Rochester
- Photographer, Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver
- Curator, Photographic Archives at University of Louisville, Louisville
- Photography Specialist, Photography Collection at The New York Public Library
- Manager of School, Outreach, and Family Programs, Phillips Collection, Washington
- Exhibitions Coordinator, Ryerson Image Centre, Toronto
- Director of Traveling Exhibition, International Center of Photography, New York
- Photographic Archivist, Arizon State University, Tuscon
- Collections Specialist, Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Manager of Photographic Collections & Curatorial Administrator, St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts
Film + Photography Preservation and Collections Management thesis papers are available for review through the Ryerson University Library & Archives website.