Billing & Banking
The Accounting, Collections & Treasury unit manages all banking activities of the university, including accounts receivables. Our activities include:
- issuing invoices
- applying payments to accounts receivable invoices
- opening and managing all Ryerson bank, investment and merchant accounts
- reconciling deposits and following up on any discrepancies.
- liaising with financial institutions to resolve matters that include:
- credit and debit memos and adjustments
- returned cheques
- fraudulent payment prevention and detection
- wire transfers
- credit card deposits
- petty cash
If you have any questions about the university’s banking activities, contact the Accounting, Collections & Treasury unit.