Accounting & Financial Reporting
In Accounting and Financial Reporting, we strive to ensure the university’s financial reporting is accurate, timely and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
For support related to billing, receipt requests and incoming funds processing, visit the Receivables and Cash Accounting contact page.
If you’re a student with collections questions, please visit the Collection Services contact page.
What we do
- Quarterly reporting
- Year-end financial close process
- Annual audited financial statements
- Manage and support external audits
- Compliance, regulatory and government reporting
- Provide guidance related to the university’s accounting and tax matters
Who we are
Manager, Accounting & Reporting
Phone: 416-979-5000, ext. 554108