Shipping & Receiving
We are committed to helping you find solutions for all your shipping and receiving needs, no matter how small or large.
Get in touch
Shipping and Receiving
Phone: 416-979-5000, ext. 7021
Phone: 416-979-5000, ext. 7020
105 Bond Street
While we temporarily operate under reduced hours, special arrangements for off-hour deliveries and courier shipments are available by request. Please contact Howard Allen, supervisor, Shipping, Receiving and Mail Services, at email@example.com for assistance.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What we do
Shipping and receiving
- assist with preparing courier shipments
- deliver and pick up packages for all university departments and buildings
- receive, sort and distribute incoming university mail
- collect, meter and send outgoing university mail
- advise on Canadian and international mail services
- stock and supply envelopes, paper and exam booklets